Patchwork are seeking a VALORANT Manager to assemble and oversee a European VALORANT roster that will compete in the VALORANT Champions Tour and other third-party tournaments.
Ideal candidates will have prior successful management experience in VALORANT and/or other tactical shooter rosters. A comprehensive knowledge of the pro VALORANT scene and knowledge of the ‘rough diamonds’ in the amateur scene is essential.
- Scouting and recruiting a prospective roster of high-level EU VALORANT players
- Coordinating the roster’s general activities, including scheduling of scrims and tournament entries
- Conferring with the organisation’s directors to provide updates on the team’s progress and highlight any problems that need solving
- Join a familial team of passionate, dedicated staff that are producing high quality content in esports
- Receive (and feature in) free graphical and video content in connection with your role
- Receive free custom apparel
- Seize a great opportunity for a pathway into the wider esports industry
- Potential progression in the organisation dependent on performance in your role
Entry Position, Volunteer / Commission
Business Development Manager
Patchwork are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience and connections in the field of esports sponsorship.
Patchwork are a growing gaming & esports organisation with a roster of elite level UK and EU players in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Our organisation has formerly represented elite EU players in Street Fighter V and we are in the progress of recruiting an elite EU tactical shooter roster.
The Business Development Manager will form the head of our sales team and will be primarily tasked with generating their own leads for prospective commercial opportunities. Ideal candidates will have a history of securing successful partnerships and sponsorships with both endemic and non-endemic brands.
- Creating sponsorship proposals for prospective partners
- Researching prospective leads and opportunities, both locally and across Europe, for strategic outreach
- Contacting prospects and pitching for partnerships and/or sponsorships
- General networking and generating commercial interest in Patchwork
Entry Position, Commission
Patchwork are seeking an Senior Manager with a passion for esports and entrepreneurship.
The Senior Manager role will carry a diversity in responsibilities, with a general focus on the operational and strategic goals of the organisation.
The role will involve consistent meetings with Patchwork staff to develop plans from entering new esports to recruiting new content creators. Ideal candidates will embrace the flexibility of the position – the role can be what you make of it!
Volunteer / Commission